Eligible for help?
To be eligible for a grant from Cavell Nurses’ Trust, you must be:
- A registered nurse or midwife, or
- A retired nurse or midwife or a former nurse or midwife who held a valid pin number at the time of retiring/leaving the profession, or
- A health care assistant/nursing auxiliary with 3 years experience of providing nursing care in a hospital or nursing home under the supervision of a registered nurse, or
- A retired or former health care assistant/nursing auxiliary with 3 years experience of providing nursing care in a hospital or nursing home under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Currently living in the UK and have worked as a nurse, midwife or health care assistant in the UK.
- Be in financial hardship
- All applicants must have less than £4,000 in household accounts.
Please note: If you have been suspended or removed from the NMC register, please contact a member of our welfare team on 01527 595 999 or email@example.com before completing our application form.
Cavell Nurses’ Trust is unable to assist; student nurses, student midwives, care workers and support workers.