Eligible for help?
To be eligible for a grant from Cavell Nurses’ Trust, you must be a current, former or retired:
- Registered nurse, nursing associate or midwife
- Maternity support worker (under the supervision of a registered midwife)
- Health care assistant / nursing auxiliary in a hospital, nursing home or community setting (under the supervision of a registered nurse)
You must also:
- Be currently living in the UK and have worked as a nurse, midwife or health care assistant in the UK
- Be in financial hardship
- Have less than £4,000.00 in household savings, including money in savings and current accounts
Please note: If you have been suspended or removed from the NMC register, please contact a member of our welfare team on 01527 595 999 or email@example.com before completing our application form.
If you have never held a qualifying occupation, unfortunately Cavell Nurses’ Trust is unable to provide assistance. However, to find other grants that may be available, visit Turn2us.