Nurses, midwives and HCAs care for other people every day but everyone needs some help to cope with the pressures we face at difficult times on our lives.
The help Cavell Nurses' Trust gives often makes the difference between nurses being able to cope or not, or the difference between being able to work or not. Of the people we have helped in the last year, 80% said the support they received helped them get back to, or stay in, work.
Getting the right support at the right time can make a huge difference.
We offer a tailored package of support to help everyone who gets in touch. Our experienced and caring Welfare Services Team gives:
• Emotional support for those in crisis
• Advice on maximising benefits
• Signposting to specialist counselling services
• One-off grants to quickly relieve financial hardship
• Rapid emergency funding for those at great risk
If you think we can help, please get in touch.